We are going to do some Christmas shopping today!

I think we are going to try to go Christmas shopping later today. Mom and dad are supposed to keep my daughter for me. Mom is going to text me when they get up to let me know when i can bring my daughter over to drop her off to them. She will spend at least one night there with them.

I did not want to take my daughter shopping with me. My husband doesn't want my daughter to see what we end up getting. she is only 3 years old though. We have to shop for his four children also. I am also expecting in January so we have quite a bit of shopping to do.

I know it is early but we need to shop now because had have all of the kids every other weekend and the weekends will run out fast before Christmas gets here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

First Rikays V2 blogger template by Syakir Rahman