Creative Writing Vs. Commercial Writing


Okay. I've been probing through some of these online freelancing sites lately, looking for something that will make me some quick cash... quickly! As I've said before, there's a difference between creative writing and commercial writing (which is obvious) but I want to stress that the main one is that I like creative writing better.
The problem is that no one is biting at my proposals! I've got several online freelancer accounts all over the place and have maxed out my limit, hoping someone throws me a friggin bone!
Because there's no better fire under your ass than for someone to tell you to start and when it's due. Then, it's crunch time. Right now, I could say that I'm going to spend the next three hours writing three stories, one per hour. Maybe I'll do that.
And if that's what I'm going to do, then I'm going to have to market my own books and sell them through my site. If I'm going to do that, I'm going to have to spend the next several hours learning how to make my own e-books and start selling in 24 hours.
This is so ambitious, it's scary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.