I hate that I love you

I’m tired of reading depressing poetry about stupid boys who break your heart. How they end with you’ll be okay and it’s time to move on. That boy isn’t right for you and just because you love him doesn’t mean you should hold on to him. That sometimes you have to let go. I don’t want to constantly think about drowning myself in alcohol or getting stoned to the point where I can’t move. I’m tired of seeing you in everything around me and having my knees give out every time I hear your name. They say to just let go, that it’s easier than holing on but what they don’t know is. That holding on to you is all I know anymore because I got lost in your eyes and the way you talk. I fall harder in love every time you come up in a conversation. What they don’t know is somehow I find ways to fall deeper in love with you when I didn’t think it was possible. I hate that I met you and I hate that I love you because now I’m stuck on you and they say to just let go, but if I let go then I’m left with nothing..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.