Beauty empties 43/100

Another three pounds for the pot with this mini offering.
A sample sized mineral sunscreen tinted moisturiser that was a bit low coverage for my liking but you couldn't tell the sunscreen was in there and it did not sting my eyes so bonus points there for Coola.

A sample facial scrub, I have loads of these sachets to use so it's a good job I really like it! Tempted to squeeze out all my sachets in to a little pot to make it easier to use as I hate trying to bite my way in to these metal packaged samples with my teeth, I mean who keeps scissors in the shower anyway?!
Finally, the most amazing hand treatment i have ever use and I am so surprised by this brand E45. I expected it to be a bit medical in smell, well it wasn't. You used this as an overnight treatment and it has really turned around my hands and nails, they feel soft and lovely. I even got my daughter trained in hand massage now so tonight she was rubbing in the other E45 hand lotion I got from Bzz Agent and she looked at me and said "Mummy, you're relaxing, aren't you?" LOL. A tube of this costs under £3 in Boots at the moment which I think is an absolute bargain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.