Do Not Count Your Chickens

As a child growing up I heard the phrase many times over "do not count your chickens". I often would think to my self - hang on a minute I do not have any chickens. Then it clicked what people were referring too when they said that.

I have been a sucker for punishment and one would have thought I wold have learnt from the phrase.
I guess what I am trying to say is don't count your earnings until they appear, and certainly do not get demoralized by the recent situation surrounding the way that our beloved +Bubblews operates.

In my opinion for what it is worth I have come to the conclusion that +Bubblews is a fun place to be if you are looking to interact with wonderful people from all around the globe (minus a few nations that +Bubblews is not operational) and earn a few pennies on the side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.